We are a firm of accountants specialising in the restaurant trade. We currently manage accounting for a portfolio of restaurants in London, including a Michelin Star restaurant.
It was established in 2015 by Amit Roy and Neel Mishra.
The focus of the firm’s work is:
- Book keeping
- Payroll including tronc
- HR file maintenance
- Year end accounts for Companies house
- Corporation tax returns
- Self Assessment tax returns
- Non-resident Land Lord Scheme
- Business plan and cash flow forecasts.
Amit comes from the historic town of Lucknow in north India . He did his article ship with Yash Pall Sahu & Associates, Lucknow.
He qualified as chartered accountant in 2004. After qualifying he worked for a number of large financial institutions in India like Bharat Overseas Bank (subsidiary of Indian Overseas Bank), ICICI Bank and lastly, in Larsen & Toubro Finance Ltd as a Credit manager.
He came to the UK in 2008 and worked for HSBC Bank in Commercial banking division for 6 years while studying for his ACCA exams, which he passed in 2011.
Currently he is preparing to get his chartered accountancy status from ICAEW.
Neel qualified as an accountant in India in 2001 and in the UK in 2008.
He has worked in various organizations and accounting practice in the past before starting Nottinghill Accountants in 2015.
He is a cricket fan and a movie buff and can often be found in Cine world Feltham on his days off.
The Legal Stuff
- We are not VAT registered.
- We are a limited company registered in England. Company number 09677226.
- We are registered with HMRC for our Anti money Laundering obligations.
- We follow HMRC’s standard for tax planning.